The Driving Tips for Self Loading Concrete Mixer Truck
Amid the coronavirus, the self loading concrete mixer truck becomes a good choice to continue your construction projects. It has self loading, weighing, mixing, transport and discharging in one. One or two workers is enough to finish the whole process.
Many customers have bought one from Haomei Machinery. There are some driving tips for those new operators.
1. Bring water-reducing agent with the self loading mobile concrete mixer. The water-reducing agent is a concrete admixture that can reduce the mixing water consumption under the condition of maintaining the slump of the concrete.
2. Check the amount of water in the tank. Each time check the water in the water storage tank after finishing the transportation. So the water tanks is full at any time to prepare for unexpected needs.
3. Check the quality of the concrete before leaving the factory. The quality of each batch may have a little different. We must ensure the concrete quality, otherwise it will be the driver to undertake responsibilities if there is something wrong with the concrete.
4. Reduce transportation time as much as possible. The concrete transportation distance is generally within a range of 30 kilometers in diameter. So before setting off, the driver must plan the route well and have a good knowledge of the traffic conditions.
5. Discharge the concrete first when you meet emergency. If you encounter the situation that the material cannot be discharged for a long time, once it is found that the concrete starts to solidify, the driver of self loading transit mixer should immediately discharge the concrete after reporting it to the related personnel.
Send us a Message
|HM1.2 Self Mixer|
|HM1.8 Self Mixer|
|HM2.0 Self Mixer|
|HM 2.6 Self Mixer|
|HM3.5 Self Mixer|
|HM4.0 Self Mixer|
|HM 5.5 Self Mixer|
|HM6.5 Self Mixer|
|Haomei Self Loading Mixer Co.,Ltd|
|Office Add: 1103, No.14 Outer Ring Road, CBD, Zhengzhou, China|