How to Solve: The Self Feeding Concrete Mixer Truck Has No Rotation
This situation may happen when the self feeding concrete mixer works: the rotation of the mixing shaft stops. When it happens, please check if one of the following three situations occurs:
1. Is the motor drive belt loose?
If the drive belt of the self loading concrete truck mixer is loose, the mixing shaft will rotate slowly or stop rotating. It also will result in insufficient power transmission.
2. Is there a serious overload?
When the mixing capacity exceeds the normal working load, the mixing shaft will rotate slowly. If the load is too large, the mixing shaft will stop working or bend.
3. Is there a large amount of foreign objects between the mixing blades or side blades and the inner wall of the cylinder?
A large amount of foreign objects between the mixing blades or side blades and the inner wall of the tank will also stop the rotating shafts. The reason why a lot of foreign matter in these positions is because the gap between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the tank is too large.
Aiming at these three reasons, there are three corresponding solutions:
1. If the motor drive belt is loose, we can stop the self loading mobile concrete mixer and tighten it.
2. If it overloads, we just need to adjust the supply amount, remove excess materials and reduce the working load of the self loading mixer.
3. If there is material adhering to the side blades and inner wall, there will always be a sharp and strong friction sound before the mixing shaft stops. In this case, you must stop the inspection immediately and manually remove foreign objects. If necessary, rinse the gap between the mixing blade or side blade and the inner wall of the tank with water.
Send us a Message
|HM1.2 Self Mixer|
|HM1.8 Self Mixer|
|HM2.0 Self Mixer|
|HM 2.6 Self Mixer|
|HM3.5 Self Mixer|
|HM4.0 Self Mixer|
|HM 5.5 Self Mixer|
|HM6.5 Self Mixer|
|Haomei Self Loading Mixer Co.,Ltd|
|Office Add: 1103, No.14 Outer Ring Road, CBD, Zhengzhou, China|