How to Operate Self Loading Mixer Machine
The right operation of the self loading mixer machine is helpful to ensure the progress of construction projects. If it is not used correctly, it will damage the mechanical parts of the equipment and reduce its service life. The most important thing in use is to strictly follow the instructions.
1. When operating the self loading mixer, pay attention to that the pressure of the hydraulic system should comply with the regulations in the instruction manual and should not be adjusted at will. The quality and quantity of hydraulic oil should meet the original requirements.
2. Before loading, the water and debris remaining in the mixing drum should be removed clearly. Before the self loading concrete mixer truck arrives at the construction site and discharges the material, the mixing drum should keep rotating to avoid segregation.
3. When the temperature is higher than 25℃, the duration from loading, transportation, and unloading shall not exceed 60 minutes. And when the temperature is lower than 25℃, the above-mentioned time shall not exceed 90 minutes.
4. During construction in winter, we should do the following items: check if it is frozen before starting,; carefully remove the residual water in the mixing drum and in the water supply system when the work end; and place the control handle in the "stop" position.
5. After unloading at the construction site, immediately use the hose to flush the feeding hopper, discharging hopper, unloading chute,etc., to remove sludge and concrete adhering to the body. On the way back to the mixing station, 150-200L of water should be injected into the mixing drum to clean the concrete residues on the wall and blades.
6. After working every day, the driver should be responsible for injecting clean water into the mixing drum of the self loading concrete mixer truck and rotating it at high speed (14-18 rpm) for 5-10 minutes, and then drain the water to ensure that the drum is clean. When cleaning each part of the mixing drum with high-pressure water, pay attention to avoiding parts such as meters and joysticks.
That is some knowledge about how to use the self feeding concrete mixer to improve work efficiency.
Send us a Message
|HM1.2 Self Mixer|
|HM1.8 Self Mixer|
|HM2.0 Self Mixer|
|HM 2.6 Self Mixer|
|HM3.5 Self Mixer|
|HM4.0 Self Mixer|
|HM 5.5 Self Mixer|
|HM6.5 Self Mixer|
|Haomei Self Loading Mixer Co.,Ltd|
|Office Add: 1103, No.14 Outer Ring Road, CBD, Zhengzhou, China|